Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hump Day, Bump Day!

bV is the size of a cucumber! 
Your 15.2- to 16.7-inch, 2.5- to 3.8-pound baby continues to grow.

bV at 30 weeks
- Her skin is getting smoother.
- But her brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue.
- She's now strong enough to grasp a finger!
via thebump.com

**No bump picture today, because I honest to cheese forgot, and now I'm too lazy to take one.
So instead, here's a picture of a donut.**


EVERYONE SAY IT WITH ME NOW: THIRTY WEEKS!! *clapclapclapclapclap* And while the pessimist in me pounds her head repeatedly against a brick wall because the converse is to see NINE more weeks left of being pregnant, I'll pause for a moment that I've survived 30.

Aaaaand, moment over.

I've officially started to put together my maternity leave plan for work and submitted all the pre-paperwork to the hospital. This is all getting very real...very fast. I think I've maybe just been in denial for 29 weeks? Regardless, sassy little Miss Harper will be here in 65 days. EEP!

No comments: