Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sneaky bid-ness, part II.

Remember this post, in which I shared photographic evidence of a then 1 and 2 year old little boy sneaking food from the plates of grown ups?

I've caught him red-handed again!


Although I simply cannot blame him, as he's thieving some dangerously delicious dark chocolate cherry scones (purchase the mix here--just add heavy cream and dark chocolate chips!). In fact, this photo makes me proud. My boy, all growed up and stealin' scones.

And what you might also see in this little pic is some glorious bacon. But what you can't see (or taste) is that the bacon has a slight sprinkling of cinnamon and sugar and was cooked in the oven. Try it next time and thank me later.

In unrelated news, you can also follow me on instagram! Some very unkind person was already using my 'kveedub' moniker, so I'm 'kristiwmu' over in instagram land.

Instagram

No comments: