Monday, November 8, 2010

What Day Is It?

Honestly, I have no idea. However, I do think I left off with the deets of Friday evening in Wuppertal.

After a looooooooooong day in the office, my German colleagues took me out for what they described as a "typical" dinner for the region. The restaurant was a little place called Cafe Restaurant Swartz and it was beyond charming. I have to keep reminding myself that this place is real, and not some dollhouse I've imagined in my mind.

Charming, no?

An English menu! I FINALLY knew what I ordered!
FWIW, I got schnitzel. Delish.

Local-ish brew.
Not the best I've had, but not the wurst.
Get it? Bwahaha.

I've got so much more to catch you up on--like going 125 mph on the Autobahn during the SIX HOUR drive to Munich--but for now, I must rest my sleepy head. I don't know that I've ever been this exhausted in all my life. But it's SO worth it!

No comments: