Friday, November 5, 2010

Dusseldorf.

Thursday night was quite a lovely little evening in Dusseldorf. We had a business meeting in town, and then strolled to the downtown area of Königsallee, which is kind of like the Rodeo Drive of Germany. Suffice it to say I was a window shopper, only.

We found a cute little outfdoor cafe area where we had dinner at a Spanish restaurant. Again, no idea what I ate but it was delish and came with beer, so I was a happy little American.



Tomorrow morning we depart for Munich. Six hours on the Autobahn....ahhhhhhhh!!!!! The girl who is driving nonchalantly mentioned to me today that she "generally likes to go about 200 km/hr," which is roughly 125 mph of NEAR DEATH SPEED. Gack!

Since I need a reason to stay alive, here's my lovely Alex pic of the day from Aunt Jane. My little painter:

1 comment:

Jackie D. said...

Kristi -
I have been to Dusseldorf a couple of times...and I think I ate at that Spanish restaurant that you speak of. Seriously! The picture you took I totally recognize :) We ate tapas there. Wouldn't that be crazy?

Jackie