Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend = Awesomesauce.

Words cannot express how simply amazing this weekend was. It was sheer perfection. The weather. The food. The ice cream. The people. Le sigh. I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Helping his cousin with his binky.

The perfect morning.
Yes, I'm still in my jammies.
And so is Samuel. So there.

"Baby Sam-e-oh, wook at my car!"

I die from the cuteness of this.

Snuggle buddies.
Fun fact: they will have matching jammies
for our weekend at Grammi & Poppi's house.

Such a happy boy!

I know, I know, I know. It was amazing. We had such fun and I was wickedly depressed to have to come to work today. The light at the end of the tunnel is that I will see them again on Thursday evening!

1 comment:

Kim and Steve said...

Glad you guys are having so much fun together. Wish you could have made it to NC to hang out with us, too. Have fun!