Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BREAKING NEWS!

We interrupt what should have been a product review post (which is obvi delayed until tomorrow) to bring you this very exciting and urgent news:

ALEX HAS A TOOTH!!!

Joe noticed it during dinner last night - it's the bottom leftish one. He's been gnawing on everything but the kitchen sink lately (and he would chew that to pieces too if only he could figure it out) so we knew it was only a matter of time. I'm honestly not sure I'm ready for this. It makes him seem so...so...old.

Since I don't have a time machine, I will relish in the moment and shout from the rooftops about this latest milestone. My mom said I popped my first 3 teeth through in a 2 day period, so if he's like his Momma the others aren't far behind. And if the little wiggle worm will sit still long enough to snap a good picture of his mouth I'll have one to post soon.

And because I was out of town for the 7 month Alex and the WIPpo pics, here they are:









5 comments:

*cait* said...

I just love him to pieces!!! And his tooth!!!!

Jackie D. said...

He's the cutest. I love his hair and I def think you should spike it into a faux-hawk :)

Abby said...

That last picture is so adorable I just want to pick him up and smush him! I mean... you know what I mean.

WindyCityLindsay said...

He is so happy and adorable! Love him :)

Sarah and J said...

Seriously?! I just MELTED! How stinkin' adorable!!!!