Thursday, January 19, 2012

For example...

Remember way back when when I posted about catching the crafting bug? Yeah, well, we can all kiss that fleeting nugget goodbye. It lasted a whopping two-point-five seconds.

I so desperately want to do moustache valentines (like this) for Alex. This particular craft would require a moustache prop of sorts, but what you must know first is that the moustache creation in and of itself is a craft. Moustaches just don't fall out of the sky. But if they did, that would be so rad, amirite?

I could have gone to Michaels, Target, or any other store on planet earth that sells things and purchased a nickel's worth of black felt and used my own hands and brain to construct a simple cut-out of any generic moustache shape. Probably something of the handle variety with a cute turn-up at the ends. But I digress.

Anyway, that was really just too hard. It gave me an actual headache just thinking about it.

So I bought these. Like, paid real money for them.

I'm actually embarassed to admit it. But there you have it.

Oh, also...Jackie...can you puh-puh-please design Alex's Valentines for me, too? I'm obviously incapable. I will pay you real money, too. Thankyouverymuch.

No comments: