Monday, October 24, 2011

Crafty Momma.

I did a CRAFT this weekend. Yeah, that's right. Read it again.

I. Did. A. Craft.

I don't even know if that's grammatically correct, nor do I care. Although, now that I read it again it does sound a tad sexual. The point here is that I saw something that inspired me. And then I re-created it. AND I still have all my fingers and toes and my house is still standing. Parts of my lawn are spray painted red and teal, but that's not the focus here, now is it?

I have a few more tweaks to finish up tonight (after--gasp--input from Joey) and I will post completed pics tomorrow.

Until then, peep at the inspiration piece, courtesy of my new mistress, Pinterest.


Mine is WAY better. Promise.

2 comments:

Ashley Paige said...

i LOVE it!! where did you find all of your letters??!! Or rather, how long did it take you to find all of them!?! it looks great!

Katy said...

I am so proud!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!