Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Please take the internets away from me.

Confession that should shock approximately none of you: I am a reality TV whore. I love all the Real Housewives, Kardashian nation, the Zolciak/Biermanns, Blake & Adam's bromance on the Voice, and all the Bachelors and Bachelorettes.

Currently, Juan Pablo has my eye as El Bachelor. He's a hot, Latin mess of ego, swag and poor English and my reality-loving-self simply can't get enough. I can't stop Googling and reading all the spoilers. Sometimes I find myself wishing I knew Reality Steve in real life so that we could get lattes and wedge salads and talk trash shop somewhere under a canopy in LA.

Keep in mind that my problem is not just a matter of reading spoilers--I'm actively going out and searching for spoilers. And thus, I now know all the things and I can't un-know them. Sad face. 

My bestie is furious with me, as we normally have virtual reality television date nights where she drinks wine from her couch in DC and I drink tequila gingers from my couch in Michigan and we text reactions to one another as the show progresses. Now that I know all the things, I can't offer my opinions because I KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. I'm the worst. Anyone else have this problem? We should start a support group. I'll meet you under the canopy. You can buy the lattes.
                                  

1 comment:

Lindsey Wolfe said...

Ha! Just finished reading Reality Steve's recap of last night. But of course - I read all his spoilers months ago.

By the way what the hell was Nicky wearing last night with the fringe bra and disco pants?! I only wear my fringe bra at home. Who wears them in public?!