Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Harper & the Hippo.

Oh my sweet, smiley girl--you are already two months old! Let's recap what you're up to these days:
  • You LOVE to smile and coo. You are very, very chatty with your brother and I think the two of you are already sharing secrets and all sorts of things I'll never know about. Your brother loves to sing to you and "read" you books and he always wants us to leave you with him alone in the toy room for just "Harper and Alex time." I hope that's something the two of you will always want--time together without your Mommy and Daddy. It warms my heart to know you are creating a secret, special bond!
  • You have a healthy appetite, eating 3 ounces about every 2-3 hours. Mommy's still going strong with the pumping, but the pump is going to become part of the chimney soon, methinks. I love you more than anything, but I want my boobs back, kiddo.
  • I'm almost afraid to talk about it, but you are an AMAZING sleeper, just like your brother was (and still is)! You sleep from 9pm-6am every day...because of that, we sacrifice some longer naps during the day, but that's AOK by me!
  • Your hair is so long, so thick and so dark. It's always the second thing people comment on, right after how big and beautiful your eyes are.
  • I will never stop telling you how smart and special you are. You and your big brother are the two best things I've ever done, next to picking your Daddy to be mine. I love you, my girl!


No comments: