Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hump day, bump day!

bV is the size of a banana!
She weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches. She's still got a lot of growing to do though.
bV at 20 weeks:
- She's got working taste buds.
- Now, she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.
via thebump.com



Halfway there, baby! As you can see, Alex is really digging this big brother stuff. He's aware that she's "coming out" right before Halloween, so this morning on the way to Aunt Jane's we were discussing possible Halloween costumes. He told me it had to be "little" to fit her, and asked if his giraffe costume would fit her, since he wore that "when he was only 2." Then I told him when he was a baby, he was Superman for Halloween...so he decided his sister should be Superbaby.

3 comments:

sacred spring said...

OMG! So I just decided "Hey I need to check out what's up with my bud Kristi and LOOKY HERE you're pregs!!! OMG im so happy for you!!
guess what? ME TOO! 16 wks 1 day!!
yay for us!!!
xoxoxox

sacred spring said...

PS this is allison graw hehhe

Kristi said...

Stfu! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!