Wednesday, October 3, 2012

He comes by it naturally.

Getting into a morning routine in the new house has been interesting. You see, in our old house, everything was no more than 10 feet from anything else. When we were getting ready in our one bathroom in the mornings, Alex's room was three steps away. If he was up and watching cartoons, that was six steps away. If we wanted a glass of water from the kitchen, 15 steps. You get my point.

So, mornings in the new house have just taken some getting used to.

I'm not sure if it was the transition from crib to big boy bed, but this kid is NOT a morning person. (See also: gets it from his Momma.) Anyway, the new part of our morning routine (after 17 songs, turning on all the lights, opening his shades and finally just pulling him out of bed) is that he gets dressed and comes back into our bed to sleep some more.

I'd by lying if I said I wasn't tempted to join him.

For example, I give to you Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning of this week, in pictures:




I get it, kid. I toooooooootally get it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omg that last one just *kills* me!! Love it!!