Monday, February 20, 2012

Social media 'R us.

Hiya, peeps! Long time no chat, eh? I was in Vegas last week and have FINALLY recovered. While I'm bizzy organizing my ridiculous set of cell phone pix to share with you, I thought I would give you a little homework.

One of my work peeps needs a little help to build his self esteem. One of his trade show booths is nominated for some big, fancy award and he needs to win said award to prove his self-worth. It might actually help him stop drinking. And smoking. And sucking his thumb at night. So do it for the kids, will ya?

Anyway, if you have a spare moment in your day, please click here and vote! You will get a confirmation email to click and actually register your vote & be entered in a drawing for an iPad2. So really, do it for the iPad.


As always, thank you for your love, support, and beer. Send more beer.