Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Time travel.

I was looking through my old cell phone pictures when I was supposed to be paying attention in a meeting yesterday and came across this one:


This was one of the most perfect mornings of my life. My Mom took it back in November when we were visiting Kelli, David and Samuel. We were having a lazy morning, just lounging and playing with our boys. Just minutes later, Alex climbed up and joined the party and the three of us read whatever riveting child literature Samuel was obviously studying in this moment. Sometimes, life is just perfect.

1 comment:

janumet 50 1000 mg tablet said...

Thank you for giving us insights and inspirations. This article is really helpful and informative. We would like to see more updates from you in the future. To get more information drugstore online from generic ed drugs.